See all open positions
Your daily tasks:
- developing and maintaining high traffic websites, services and APIs,
- writing reusable code and libraries,
- optimizing technologies with respect to cost and performance,
- R&D of new technologies that could improve current and future projects.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- experience with developing object-oriented PHP applications and websites,
- experience working on high traffic or large brand websites,
- experience with SQL databases like MariaDB,
- ability to brainstorm ideas and prototype them,
- ability to write secure and readable code,
- great teamwork and communication skills,
- very good command of English.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of PHP Swoole,
- knowledge of JWT,
- knowledge of non-SQL databases (eg. MongoDB),
- experience with version control systems and source code management systems,
- experience with unit and integration tests.