UI/UX Senior Designer
Work Model: remote / onsite / hybrid
Warszawa, Poland; Wrocław, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
We are looking for a committed team member who will help us bring the game’s post-launch support to a whole new level. Someone who will take control over the entire design of Techland’s web services, take part in the most ambitious GaaS activities and contribute to creating new standards in the game industry.
- Maintaining close cooperation with the Product Manager of the Pilgrim Outpost service and websites related to Techland
- Playing a key role in close cooperation with Developers to transfer UX as much as possible | UI during deployment
- Developing a graphic style consistent with the vision of the services
- Designing mock-ups and presenting flow on interactions step by step
- Creating assets necessary for the implementation of websites
You meet our expectations if you have:
- Skills in UX and UI design of websites such as e-shops and loyalty programs
- Minimum 3 years of experience in interface design
- Good knowledge of Adobe Suite programs (Figma, XD)
- Pixel-perfect, attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- Gaming Industry experience
- Product Design experience
- Ability to work with agile methodologies
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).