UI / Motion Designer
As a Motion Designer you will be responsible for delivering high quality UI designs and animations for one of our main productions Dying Light 2.
You will facilitate game’s visions and translate concepts into wireframes, mockups and high-end motions & videos.
- Creating high quality UI designs, mockups and animations,
- Delivering and maintaining assets in our engine,
- Working closely with UX / UI Designers, UI Programmers, Art Director, Designers and collaborating with other developers to deliver the best possible solution.
The perfect match:
- At least 2 years experience at similar position,
- Great working knowledge of 2D graphics applications (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator),
- Good knowledge of animation applications (e.g. After Effects),
- Excellent graphic design skills,
- Eye for details,
- Keen to work in highly collaborative environment,
- Opened and reacting accordingly to changing plans,
- An excellent communicator, that can work with all kind of people, effectively communicating your ideas and giving feedback,
- Love playing games :)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of 3D applications (e.g. 3DS Max),
- Artistic skills (drawing, painting, modeling),
- Knowledge of game editors (e.g. Unity, Unreal Engine).