See all open positions
As a UI Designer you will be responsible for delivering high quality UI designs for one of our main productions Dying Light 2.
You will facilitate game’s visions and translate concepts into wireframes and mockups.
Your daily tasks:
- creating high quality UI designs, mockups,
- delivering and maintaining assets in our engine,
- working closely with UX / UI Designers, UI Programmers, Art Director, Designers and collaborating with other developers to deliver the best possible solution.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have at least 2 years experience at similar position,
- have great working knowledge of 2D graphics applications (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator),
- have good knowledge of design and interaction,
- are familiar with User Centered Design principles,
- have excellent graphic design skills,
- have eye for details,
- are keen to work in highly collaborative environment,
- are opened and reacting accordingly to changing plans,
- are an excellent communicator, that can work with all kind of people, effectively communicating your ideas and giving feedback,
- love playing games :)
Nice to have:
- knowledge of 3D applications (e.g. 3DS Max),
- good knowledge of animation applications (e.g. After Effects),
- artistic skills (drawing, painting, modeling),
- knowledge of game editors (e.g. Unity, Unreal Engine).