See all open positions
As a UI Designer you will be responsible for delivering high quality UI designs for one of our main productions Dying Light 2.
You will facilitate game’s visions and translate concepts into wireframes and mockups.
- Creating high quality UI designs, mockups,
- Delivering and maintaining assets in our engine,
- Working closely with UX / UI Designers, UI Programmers, Art Director, Designers and collaborating with other developers to deliver the best possible solution.
The perfect match:
- At least 2 years experience at similar position,
- Great working knowledge of 2D graphics applications (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator),
- Good knowledge of design and interaction,
- Knowledge of User Centered Design principles,
- Excellent graphic design skills,
- Eye for details,
- Keen to work in highly collaborative environment,
- Opened and reacting accordingly to changing plans,
- An excellent communicator, that can work with all kind of people, effectively communicating your ideas and giving feedback,
- Love playing games :)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of 3D applications (e.g. 3DS Max),
- Good knowledge of animation applications (e.g. After Effects),
- Artistic skills (drawing, painting, modeling),
- Knowledge of game editors (e.g. Unity, Unreal Engine).