See all open positions
Your daily tasks:
- Direct cooperation with tool users, graphic designers, level designers, animators, programmers, sound designers in order to continuously improve existing tools (quality, efficiency and user friendliness).
- Expanding and maintaining our tools
- Staying up-to-date on technology trends and new developments.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- Very good knowledge of C++,
- Very good knowledge of object oriented programming.
- Experience with UI framework (Qt, wxWidgets, MFC).
- Experience in designing user interfaces and scripts for the automation of work processes.
- Experience working with different technology topics related to game development.
- Good command of English.
- Very good communication and collaboration skills
What we can offer:
- A wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses;
- An outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner;
- A constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know;
- Many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes;
- State-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).