Test Automation Specialist
The DevQA team is responsible for maintaining stability and reliability of our proprietary technology (core engine functionality, editors, other tools) and provide the automation leverage to the areas needed (processes and test automation).
Your daily tasks:
- design, analysis and implementation of automated tests,
- active participation in the daily work of the scrum technological team (stand-ups, grooming, planning, etc.),
- ongoing support for technology users (most often Level Designers),
- creating test plans and test cases as well as their implementation and maintenance,
- error analysis and signaling project risks to Lead DevQA and the Producer.
You meet our expectatons if you have:
- minimum 3 years of experience in at least one of the following areas:
- automatic tests (Python, C ++) of desktop applications,
- testing complex software and verifying the correct operation of new functionalities provided by programmers,
- higher technical education,
- data analysis and processing skills,
- accuracy and focus on achieving goals,
- excellent communication skills,
- good command of English.
Nice to have:
- experience in analyzing the needs and requirements of the client / user of the software,
- general orientation in the game market and tools for their development (UnrealEditor, Unity, CryENGINE, game modding tools).