Tech QA Analyst
Work Model: onsite
Wrocław, Poland; Warszawa, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
- weekly testing and analyzing performance on GPU and CPU,
- active participation in the daily work of the scrum technological team (stand-ups, grooming, planning, etc.),
- ongoing support for artistic and technology teams,
- creating test plans and test cases as well as their implementation and maintenance,
- issue analysis and ownership.
- minimum 1 year of experience in testing games or desktop applications,
- ability to work from Wrocław or Warsaw office (onsite),
- data analysis and processing skills,
- accuracy and focus on achieving goals,
- excellent communication skills,
- good command of English,
- readiness to develop oneself in technology aspects of the game production.
Nice to have:
- experience in analyzing the needs and requirements of the client / user of the software,
- experience in testing games on leading producer's consoles (Microsoft, Sony),
- general orientation in the game market
- experience in game engine editors or other tools (Unreal Engine, Unity, game modding tools),
- experience in test automation,
- knowledge and experience in working with C++ or Python.
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).