Senior/Lead DevQA Tester
The QA department has direct influence on the quality of games created by Techland – games which reach millions of players.
The main task as a Senior/Lead DevQA Tester is to ensure the highest quality of our products by:
- creating test strategies for their development team (work in SCRUM),
- creating test plans and test cases, and their realization,
- reporting found bugs in a coherent and measurable form, giving bugs the appropriate priority depending on the phase of the project,
- signaling project risks,
- mentoring less experienced members of the QA team,
- directly working with the development team creating individual elements of the game.
- a minimum of four years of experience in the field of software testing,
- practical knowledge of working with a version control system (e.g. Perforce),
- the ability to analyze and process data,
- thoroughness and focus on the realization of objectives,
- excellent communication skills,
- experience with working in a development team,
- good English skills,
- knowledge of the basics of programming (Python, C++),
- knowledge of the gaming industry,
Nice to have:
- experience in running a testing team,
- higher technical education,
- at least one medium–sized project completed.