See all open positions
Senior Vegetation 3D Artist
Your main task will be to create 3D models of vegetation and other organic objects and props for our next big title.
Your everyday work will include:
- creating and modifying 3D models based on scanned data for vegetation,architecture and organic objects and props - working directly with the Art Director, with direction of your work being detailed by the Art Guide,
- creating modular 3D models according to defined technical requirements and ensuring the quality of implemented textures,
- presenting effects of your work and efficiently justifying your projects decisions,
- being a part of a competent, interdisciplinary team creating open world environment
- learning our internal tools and (if you are not familiar with) the Substance Designer, as well as Substance Painter,
- having substantial influence on the final version of the product and the player’s experience.
You meet our expectations if you are:
- experienced. Have at least 5 years of experience in creating 3D models including variety of vegetation, organic props and models, architecture (using 3DsMax or Blender) to AAA projects.
- have experience in photogrammetry
- talented and creative. Models created by you are telling a story and are realistic.
- curious about the world and ambitious. Want to see the effects of your work to come to life in the world of our game,
- sensitive. Models that you create are interesting, authentic and full of love,
- open minded. Like to share your knowledge and experience with others.