Senior Sound Designer
Work Model: onsite / hybrid
Wrocław, Poland; Warszawa, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
We are looking for a Senior Sound Designer to join our Sound Team, who is oriented more on the artistic side of game audio and less on the technical side.
- Creating unforgettable audio experience for players
- Record and designing hi quality audio assets for core system of the game
- Implement and pre-mix audio assets
- Design and maintain audio systems
- Designing audio for linear media and marketing videos
- Following the audio direction and ensure that audio is consistent with vision of the game
- Assure that audio system is build in efficient way it term of artistic and technical aspects
- Collaborate with other dev teams
- Gathering feedback and feedbacking other members of the team
- A passion for creating unique sound design in video games
- 5+ years of experience in developing core audio elements in AAA games
- Full development circle for at least one title,
- Proficiency in common audio software such as Reaper, WaveLab, Izotope RX and audio plugins,
- Proficiency in Audiokinetic Wwise
- Core technical skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Be a valuable contributor for Audio Team
- Audio Education Degree would be beneficial
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).