Senior Social Media Manager
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Senior Social Media Manager that will make our game channels shine!
At Techland, we believe in treating our players with care and respect. We are gamers ourselves and we understand that honesty, transparency, and integrity, coupled with an ambitious approach to everything we do, is the right way to go.
If you’re passionate about games and people, and you feel like you share these ideals, we’d like to hear from you!
- contributing to the global communication vision and project selection
- developing and executing community initiatives (contests, partnerships, events)
- generating creative, high-quality content for our global social media channels
- monitoring trends, proposing and incorporating best practices for social media
- regular analysis and reporting on channel growth and initiatives
- motivating and engaging our players on a daily basis
- identifying and developing activities with content creators, media, and influencers
- collecting and presenting community feedback
- cooperating with brand management and PR departments to synchronize communication activities
- cooperating with other departments in order to plan and obtain content
- mentoring other community managers
You meet our expectations if you have:
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- experience in developing social media and communication strategies
- a proven track record of managing communication, with a focus on social media
- familiarity with the video games industry
- creativity, proactivity, and the ability to think "outside the box"
- the ability to easily make new contacts and maintain them
- a high level of maturity, a strong work ethic, and a professional attitude
- courage to implement your ideas
Nice to have:
- project management experience
- the ability to conduct presentations and appear in front of the camera