Senior QA Analyst
Work Model: onsite
Warszawa, Poland; Wrocław, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
- working on functional tests of our games,
- creating test cases,
- finding defects and reporting them in a consistent and measurable form,
- prioritizing bugs depending on the project phase,
- signaling design risks to the QA Lead,
- close co–operation with the whole QA team in terms of covering key game areas with tests and taking care of the QA work methodology,
- providing feedback about chosen game fragments.
- a minimum of three years of experience as Senior or Lead in testing video games,
- ability to analyze and process data,
- thoroughness, proactivity and focus on completing all objectives,
- ability to work from Wrocław or Warsaw office (onsite),
- excellent communication skills,
- very good knowledge of the gaming industry (and actively playing games),
- good command of English.
Nice to have:
- experience in using game engines (Unity, Unreal etc.),
- released a game while working in a similar position.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV in English.
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).