Work Model: onsite / hybrid
Warszawa, Poland; Wrocław, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
- identifying and reporting project risks to Stakeholders,
- cooperating with project teams to realize the vision,
- removing roadblocks, resolving dependencies, setting up clear goals for teams and individuals,
- supervising project schedules and managing task backlogs,
- ensuring a positive and cooperative work environment,
- motivating team members, solving conflicts and stimulating new ideas,
- ensuring the flow of information within and between teams,
- cultivating the rituals of SCRUM methodologies,
- coordinating work in accordance with pipelines and pipeline creation.
- a history of working in video game production in AAA projects "from the concept to the box",
- a proven record of agile practices in game development environment, you are able to promote, implement and execute agile methodology,
- ability to set ambitious goals and effectively reach them (and you are not afraid of the ROI analysis),
- ambition and motivation to have a direct impact on the final product,
- skills to truly solve any problem, going beyond stereotypical and obvious solutions and you proactively initiate changes,
- experience working with JIRA,
- high communication and collaboration skills,
- good command of English.
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).