See all open positions
Senior PR Manager
Your daily tasks:
- building and fostering good relations with media outlets, media creators and journalists,
- cooperating with international PR agencies,
- preparing and executing PR strategy for Techland’s portfolio,
- organizing and leading events, including media tours, media events, large scale industry events,
- developing, editing, and approving press-related materials like media alerts, press kits, interviews, and other essential routes of communication,
- identifying and reporting on digital/social media trends, tactics, and technologies while developing strategic recommendations that improve Techland’s PR programs,
- close cooperation with brand, influencers and social media teams
You meet our expectations if you:
- have at least 5 years of working in PR Manager position,
- have experience in cooperating with international PR agencies and business partners,
- are able to express yourself clearly in either written or verbal mediums with excellent spoken and written English,
- are able to create, plan and execute strategic and creative PR initiatives, work autonomously and drive for results.
- are a team player, know and like to share your knowledge and experience.
Nice to have:
- a long time gamer, with very good knowledge of video game industry and familiarity with gaming media outlets,
- documented experience in running communication of AAA games.