See all open positions
Senior PR Manager
- building and fostering rapport with media outlets, editorial publications and bloggers and journalists - global market,
- preparing and executing PR strategy for Techland’s portfolio,
- organizing and leading of events, including media tours, media events, large scale industry events,
- developing, editing and approving press related materials like media alerts, press kits, interviews, and other essential routes of communication,
- identifying and reporting on digital/social media trends, tactics, and technologies while developing strategic recommendations that improve Techland’s PR programs,
- close cooperation with Brand Managers and Social Media team.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have at least 5 years of working on PR Manager position - IS A MUST,
- are a long time gamer, with very good knowledge of video game industry and familiarity with gaming media outlets - IS A MUST
- have documented experience in running communication of AAA games - IS A MUST
- are able to express yourself clearly in either written or verbal mediums with excellent spoken and written English,
- are able to create, plan and execute strategic and creative PR initiatives, work autonomously and drive for results.