See all open positions
Senior PHP Developer (Fullstack)
Your daily tasks:
- developing and maintaining high traffic websites, services and APIs,
- writing reusable code and libraries,
- optimizing technologies with respect to cost and performance,
- R&D of new technologies that could improve current and future projects.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- experience with developing object-oriented PHP applications and websites,
- experience working on high traffic or large brand websites,
- experience with noSQL databases like MongoDB,
- ability to brainstorm ideas and create prototypes,
- ability to write secure and readable code,
- great teamwork and communication skills,
- very good command of English.
Nice to have:
- experience with NodeJS,
- experience with version control systems and source code management systems,
- experience with unit and integration tests.