See all open positions
Senior Online Designer
- support the Lead Game Designer & Game Director in delivering the vision for a new online experience in the Dying Light 2: Stay Human universe,
- author online/game features fitting a broader framework for an online experience delivered by the Game Director under the creative support of the Lead Game Designer,
- design and carry your designs through the full development cycle: from conception and prototyping through implementation to release and continuous support after launch.
Your daily tasks:
- cooperating with the Game Director/Lead Game Designer on defining the scope and content for future Dying Light 2: Stay Human online presence,
- designing, implementing and optimizing LiveOps related content and engagement events for Dying Light 2: Stay Human,
- creating gameplay mechanics and implementing game balance that increases Players’ retention and engagement with the use of your knowledge and experience combined with the data gathered from playtests and through other methods,
- designing and implementing economic systems that drive players interest in the game’s economy mechanisms,
- supporting implementation of designed features in a structured, iterative manner,
- communicating with development, production and marketing teams to ensure precise information flow & consistency across the board,
- creating and updating clear and consistent design documentation used by members of the development team and supporting disciplines (marketing, PR),
- reporting progress, setbacks and possible solutions to Lead Game Designer and other members of the design team,
- helping your fellow team members to deliver their tasks.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- experience in the Online/Live Operations games genre with at least 1 shipped AAA title as a Game Designer,
- open and and supportive attitude towards all members of the game development team,
- structured, professional approach to game design and game production methodologies,
- excellent communication skills,
- very good command of English,
- knowledge of statistics and/or data analytics tools,
- knowledge of visual scripting tools / languages,
- true passion for video games, knowledge of latest titles and current trends in the industry, especially regarding Online, F2P and Live Operations market.