Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Work Model: remote / onsite / hybrid
Wrocław, Poland; Warszawa, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
As a Senior Security Engineer at our company, you will assume a leadership role in protecting our sophisticated gaming environments and comprehensive internal systems from advanced cyber threats. Your extensive experience will guide the development of robust security architectures, which cater to both the dynamic world of online gaming with its critical real-time data and interactions, and the broad spectrum of internal systems utilized by our employees across all departments.
- leading the design and implementation of the company’s security infrastructure and ensuring it aligns with business objectives and security standards,
- acting as an expert advisor in incident response planning, conducting advanced incident handling, and investigating security breaches,
- developing comprehensive threat models and security risk assessments for various systems and architectural designs,
- mentoring junior security engineers and contributing to the development of the security team’s capabilities,
- overseeing security project implementations and the integration of new security solutions.
- extensive experience with network security and information assurance,
- strong leadership skills and experience in managing security projects,
- advanced knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases, and systems in relation to IT security and IT risk,
- in-depth experience with cloud security, encryption technologies, and endpoint protection,
- exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure.
Nice to have:
- master’s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a related field,
- higher level certifications such as CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, or similar,
- prior experience in a security leadership role with a proven track record,
- publication or contribution to the cybersecurity body of knowledge.
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).