Work Model: remote / onsite / hybrid
Wrocław, Poland; Warszawa, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
Animators at Techland work in interdisciplinary teams. Together with programmers and designers are an integral part of the game creation process. This position is characterized by high independence and inclusion in decision-making.
Your daily tasks:
- creating character and object animations for AAA games,
- crafting gameplay experience,
- implementing created animations in the C-Engine animation system,
- mentoring and supporting other team members.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- at least 5 years of experience in the video games industry on a similar position,
- experience in working on AAA games (for PC, PS4, Xbox One), with at least 1 AAA title released,
- familiarity with animation systems (e.g. Unreal, Unity),
- proficiency with 3D software, such as 3ds Max, MotionBuilder or Maya,
- experience working with Motion Capture data,
- experience working on tasks autonomously and delivering results on time,
- good communication skills to interact with other teams - programmers, 2D artists, 3D artists, VFX artists, etc.,
- passion for games, knowledge of and interest in the gamedev industry,
- very good command of English.
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).