Animators at Techland work in interdisciplinary teams. Together with programmers and designers are an integral part of the game creation process. This position is characterized by high independence and inclusion in decision-making. We want our projects to give players unforgettable experiences, which is why animators are focused on fun and having real impact on the gameplay appearance.
Your daily tasks:
- creating character and object animations for AAA games,
- crafting gameplay experience,
- implementing created animations in the C-Engine animation system,
- mentoring and supporting other team members.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- at least 5 years of experience in the video games industry on a similar position,
- experience in working on AAA games (for PC, PS4, Xbox One), with at least 1 AAA title released,
- familiarity with animation systems (e.g. Unreal, Unity),
- proficiency with 3D software, such as 3ds Max, MotionBuilder or Maya,
- experience working with Motion Capture data,
- experience working on tasks autonomously and delivering results on time,
- good communication skills to interact with other teams - programmers, 2D artists, 3D artists, VFX artists, etc.,
- passion for games, knowledge of and interest in the gamedev industry,
- very good command of English.