See all open positions
Senior 3D Artist
Your main responsibility will be to create 3D assets for our next big title.
Your daily tasks:
- creating and modifying 3D models, working directly with the Art Director, with direction of your work being detailed by the Art Guide,
- creating 3D models according to defined technical requirements and ensuring the quality of implemented textures,
- presenting effects of your work and efficiently justifying your projects decisions,
- being a part of a competent, interdisciplinary team creating environment,
- learning our internal tools and (if you are not familiar with it) the Substance Designer, as well as Substance Painter,
- having substantial influence on the final version of the product and the player’s experience.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- at least 5 years of experience in creating 3D models (using 3DsMax or Blender) for AAA projects,
- strong skills in Zbrush and Photoshop
- experience with Substance Designer and Painter
- talent and creativity - models created by you are telling a story and are realistic, authentic and full of love,
- curiousity about the game world - you want to see the effects of your work to come to life in the game,
- openness to share your knowledge and experience with others,
- very good command of English.