Security Wizard (Blue Teamer)
Work Model: remote / onsite / hybrid
Wrocław, Poland; Warszawa, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
- cooperating closely with IT department to supervise the process of vulnerability management,
- maintaining company’s systems and networks environment by applying security patches and upgrades,
- defining a framework for security design and designing security reviews,
- developing relevant application security training for internal stakeholders,
- improving secure coding practices and application security requirements,
- integrating threat modeling practices into the Software Development Lifecycle,
- providing vulnerability remediation guidance and mentoring to product development and technology engineers,
- maintaining an active understanding of industry practices for secure software development and incident response,
- performing malware analysis and active ransomware protection,
- documenting and standardizing testing methodologies and tool sets,
- developing a strong understanding of cybersecurity best practices and IT processes,
- constantly identifying areas for improvement and driving all changes that are required,
- educating colleagues on information security topics such as policies, standards, guidelines and best practices, and incident remediation.
- proven long-time experience in cyber security,
- BSc in Computer Science, Math or Physics,
- solid understanding of application security,
- significant experience in cloud security architecture,
- knowledge of information security technologies such as security design review, threat modeling, risk analysis, and software testing techniques,
- experience in application risk assessment and risk categorization,
- working knowledge of vulnerability scanners (Nessus, Qualys, Acunetix etc.),
- experience with SAST, DAST, IAST, SCA and fuzz testing tools,
- experience with driving and implementing secure development practices in to SDLC (SSDLC),
- well versed with TCP/IP stack and network protocols,
- high level knowledge of cryptography concepts,
- high level knowledge knowledge of different security systems (firewall, IDS/IPS, SIEM, WAF, ATP, DLP),
- experience with malware detection and ransomware prevention,
- experience with code auditing,
- proficiency in at least two of the following: Unix, GNU/Linux, MS Windows,
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).