See all open positions
Why you should join us:
- We want to create games that provide unforgettable experiences to players around the world - with us, you will have the chance to be a part of this creative process.
- With us, you will get the opportunity to build teams that make a real impact on the game industry.
- We are a team of people who provide daily support for nearly 400 employees – developers of new technologies, designers, animators, authors and artists – for whom making games is a way of life.
- HR is our passion and every day we do everything we can to ensure our work meets the highest standards.
- We play as a team – while we each work in our own fields of expertise, our common goal is to create the best games for our players. We know that we can achieve this goal only together - that's why we listen carefully and support each other. We respect and understand everyone’s role.
Your daily tasks:
- Guiding recruitment processes through their full cycle, from defining needs with managers to the onboarding process (while exploring Polish and foreign labour markets).
- Carrying out direct searches, screenings, and selections of candidates.
- Preparing and negotiating job offers.
- Working with the recruitment team on new ideas for employer branding.
- Cooperating with team members to improve existing methods and tools using in recruitment processes.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have min. 3 years of experience in conducting recruitment processes (preferably in gamedev, entertainment, media or IT industry),
- have both interest in and knowledge of various methods/tools for search and selection including direct search,
- are a passionate gamer or have a great interest in video games,
- speak fluent Polish and very good English,
- love your profession,
- have great interpersonal, organisational, and communication skills,
- have a can-do attitude,
- start your day with a smile and have a good sense of humour! :)