QA Automation Engineer (C++, Python)
Framework automation programmer significantly affects the development of our games, tools and ideas implemented and the way we test them. To achieve this, we are looking for specialist with an open and innovative look, both on how the game is being created and how your team works. In particular, we care about:
- Developing state of the art and robust Automation Framework in game testing.
- Developing robust automated scripts ranging from simple to complex scenarios.
- Writing unit tests whenever needed.
- Working closely with Production team, Developers and Test teams to understand game architecture, game play and thereby develop automation solution for speedy and quality delivery of games.
- Implementing Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) for regular and on demand automation execution.
- Analyze execution report, log valid product defect, take decisions on quality of the build and communicate status of the build quality to stakeholders.
- Maintain already developed automation framework and scripts with regular changes in build and to adapt to better technologies as and when needed.
- Develop tools and applications to enhance productivity in game testing life cycle.
- Contribute in knowledge sharing, brainstorming, and other initiatives of prototype development and innovation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming languages.
- Having a strong conceptual understanding and hands on coding expertise in C++ and Python
- Should have hands on experience in analyzing data
- Should have developed a robust automation framework and automation scripts.
- Should have strong understanding and hands on experience in API automation.
- Should have hands on implementation experience of CI/CD using tools like Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
- Should have good understanding of Software Development and Testing lifecycle processes.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting abilities.
- Knowledge of Versioning/source-code-control system.
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience in gaming industry is an added advantage.