Work Model: onsite / hybrid
Wrocław, Poland; Warszawa, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
This job can be either in-office or hybrid from our Wroclaw or Warsaw office (we provide relocation support).
- identifying and reporting project risks to Stakeholders,
- removing roadblocks, resolving dependencies, setting up clear goals for teams and individuals,
- planning work with leads and delivering the plan on a regular basis,
- ensuring effective task flow and good communication amongst team members and between teams,
- ensuring a positive and cooperative work environment,
- cultivating the rituals of SCRUM methodologies,
- motivating and mentoring team members, solving conflicts and stimulating new ideas.
- at least 3-4 years experience in team and project management,
- strong passion for video games is a MUST!
- experience in building medium-size teams (5-7 people) from scratch,
- a great advantage would be having experience working with multidisciplinary teams (comprising individuals from various positions such as Art, Programmers, QA),
- solid analytical and problem-solving skills,
- ambition and motivation to have a direct impact on the final product,
- knowledge of agile practices in game development environment,
- experience working with JIRA (a most welcome asset),
- highly developed interpersonal and communication skills,
- very good command of English.
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).