See all open positions
Your daily tasks:
- identifying and reporting project risks to Stakeholders,
- removing roadblocks, resolving dependencies, setting up clear goals for teams and individuals,
- planning work with leads and delivering the plan on a regular basis,
- ensuring effective task flow and good communication amongst team members and between teams,
- ensuring a positive and cooperative work environment,
- motivating and mentoring team members, solving conflicts and stimulating new ideas.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- at least 2 years of experience as a Producer, Project Manager or Scrum Master in game development environment,
- experience in team and project management,
- solid analytical and problem-solving skills,
- ambition and motivation to have a direct impact on the final product,
- experience working with JIRA (a most welcome asset),
- highly developed interpersonal and communication skills,
- very good command of English.