Work Model: remote / onsite / hybrid
Warszawa, Poland; Wrocław, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
This job can be in-office / hybrid from our Wroclaw or Warsaw offices (in this case we provide relocation support).
- Implementation of procurement best practices in the whole organization,
- Creating a pipeline for procurement and educating the organization about the process,
- Market research and competitive analysis based on stake holders needs,
- Negotiating with potential partners,
- Creating and maintaining a supplier data base,
- Keeping constant communication with legal and business development team,
- Owing and processing the relevant documentation (contacts, approvals of offers),
- Building long term relationships with best partners globally.
- At least three years of experience as a manager/lead in procurement in an international company,
- Mastery of MS Office,
- Fluent command of English and Polish
- Problem solving mindset
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence people
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for video games and general pop culture.
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).