Techland is looking for a driven and self-reliant Manager that will elevate Techland procurement game. This person will ensure alignment with the overall company’s budgets and internal needs to find and negotiate with best partners outside of our studio.
Your daily tasks:
- Implementation of procurement best practices in the whole organization,
- Creating a pipeline for procurement and educating the organization about the process,
- Market research and competitive analysis based on stake holders needs,
- Negotiating with potential partners,
- Creating and maintaining a supplier data base,
- Keeping constant communication with legal and business development team,
- Owing and processing the relevant documentation (contacts, approvals of offers),
- Building long term relationships with best partners globally.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- At least three years of experience as a manager/lead in procurement in an international company,
- Mastery of MS Office,
- Fluent command of English,
- Problem solving mindset,
- Passion for video games and general pop culture.
What can we offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- outstanding work atmosphere,
- development: dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, mentoring program, internal and external trainings, financing of English and Polish classes.