See all open positions
- Building and fostering rapport with media outlets, editorial publications and bloggers - global market,
- Preparing and executing PR strategy for Techland’s portfolio.
- Organizing and leading of events, including media tours, media events, large scale industry events,
- Developing, editing and approving press related materials like media alerts, press kits, interviews, and other essential routes of communication,
- Identifying and reporting on digital/social media trends, tactics, and technologies while developing strategic recommendations that improve Techland’s PR programs,
- Close cooperation with Brand Managers and Social Media team.
- At least 3 years of working on PR Manager position,
- Ability to clearly express yourself in either written or verbal mediums with excellent spoken and written English,
- Ability to create, plan and execute strategic and creative PR initiatives, work autonomously and drive for results,
Nice to have:
- Being a long time gamer, with very good knowledge of video game industry and familiarity with gaming media outlets,
- documented experience in running global communication of AAA games,
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business Management, Marketing or a related field.