Would you like to enter the gaming industry and gain experience working on one of the most anticipated upcoming titles? We open the door to your dream career! We are looking for an ambitious gaming enthusiast who will join our PR department as an apprentice.
- supporting PR Managers in creating press releases,
- analyzing communication trends and presenting results of analysis,
- assistance in preparing reports on PR activities,
- monitoring of competition,
- cooperation with the creative department and community.
Who are we looking for?
Talented, ambitious, hard-working people at the beginning of a professional career. Someone who loves games and wants to start his future with the industry, using the skills acquired (or acquired) in college. Someone who is driven by passion and the need to develop.
- graduate or student in PR, communication or marketing and management,
- excellent knowledge of the gaming market,
- great communication skills in speech and writing,
- ability to work in a team,
- focus on creative problem solving,
- fluency in speaking and writing English,
- knowledge of Microsoft Office.