Open World Designer
Are you looking for a new and exciting experience?
Would you like to collaborate with a friendly and passionate team?
Do you want to be part of a team that cares about games, but also cares about work-life balance?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Your daily tasks:
- owning areas of the game and delivering them to a high quality,
- designing in-game communities and open world activities that answer the needs of the director's vision,
- writing clear and consistent design documents for game mechanics and systems, and then tuning them to be as fun and satisfying as possible,
- working closely with Programming, Animation, Modeling, Art, Quest and Level Design departments,
- creating an environment which allows for open dialogue and encourages new creative ideas.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- 2+ years of experience as a open world/living world/quest/mission designer,
- experience in designing open world content
- knowledge of various visual scripting tools / languages,
- positive attitude and a proactive approach,
- good command of English - we work entirely in English,
- true passion for video games, knowledge of latest titles and current trends in the industry, especially in relation to Open World sRPG
- experience in shipping AAA titles as part of the development team - ideally with at least one shipped Open World sRPG,
- experience in level design