See all open positions
- planning and organizing work for the Dying Light 2 narrative team,
- taking care of the realization of the work schedule and keeping a task backlog,
- taking care of information flow inside the narration department and between it and others teams – for example localization, dialogs, design, etc.,
- creating an atmosphere conducive to co–operation – motivating members of the team, unleashing the team spirit, solving conflicts, stimulating the creation of new ideas.
- experience in coordinating the work of scriptwriters – for example in the gaming industry, film, series, etc. (prerequisite),
- task–oriented attitude, ability to solve various problems appearing during game production,
- ability to go beyond stereotypical, obvious solutions and willingness to initiate change,
- fluency in English, as well as in Polish
Nice to have: Scriptwriting experience in any line of business (film, series, games, etc.), allowing for feedback and the setting of quality criteria for emerging content.