Marketing Game Data Analyst
As a Marketing Game Data Analyst, you will be responsible for gathering and analyzing marketing data of Techland’s games and preparing reports supporting business and marketing decisions.
- analysis of telemetric data, that will be helpful in better understanding of player’s behaviour and systems performance,
- based on statistics - developing recommendations regarding player’s expectations,
- identifying the best business and marketing solutions - based on data and knowledge of the gaming market,
- creating analytical architecture and tools.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have at least 2 years of experience in working at similar position,
- are familiar with techniques, programming or systems to data analysis (also languages R or Matlab),
- have experience in working with SQL,
- are passionate about video games and have wide knowledge of gaming market,
- have great communication skills, are able to maintain good relations with different teams,
- understand marketing data,
- speak English fluently.