See all open positions
As a Level Designer you will be responsible for creating attractive gameplay and an engaging story for the player to experience.
Your daily tasks:
- designing, building locations, scripting, iterating and optimizing levels / quests in the open world game,
- co–creating and then forging assumptions and the project vision into a playable environment which the player moves around in,
- close co–operation with a group of specialists from different fields – art, programming, design, audio, animation, etc.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have experience in creating games as a Level Designer
- are able to design and create a game environment that is engaging and understandable to the player, will provide a diverse playthrough and will be attractive and aesthetically believable,
- feel good in any editor, regardless of it being Unity, Unreal, RedKit, Cryengine, RoadHog, or Techland's proprietary DevTools,
- understand how to solve a problem when you hear that "through the indirect leading of the player, we have to make them end up in point X",
- want to see the effects of your work to come to life in the game world and make Level Artists grind their teeth,
- have a sense of what will play well and what will be frustrating,
- want to develop our technology and engine in terms of Level Design (yes, yes, we're constantly working on it),
- are creative, like to work with people and are able to lead to a common goal,
- like to share your knowledge, exchange experiences and think out of the box,
- speak English fluently.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of architecture,
- artistic skills (drawing, painting, modelling, etc.).