See all open positions
Lead UI Designer
Your daily tasks:
- Defining, prototyping, communicating and iterating on complex UI solutions, such as creating Wireframes, UI Mockups, Signs&Feedback and other player-facing game elements.
- Establishing, optimizing and maintaining proper workflow and templates for UI Artifacts.
- Leading the UI Design Team to meet design and business goals.
- Executing a consistent and high Quality UI vision through example and leadership.
- Collaborating with other teams (such as art, gameplay, audio, etc).
- Working closely with game designers, Game Director and Art Director with further design iterations and in order to gather requirements and define technical requirements and potential limitations.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- +4 years of experience in UX and UI Designing with at least 1 shipped AAA title.
- Excellent working knowledge of 2D graphics applications (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator), eye for details, very good familiarity with User Centered Design principles.
- Practical ability to create interface according to the user oriented design process (UCD),
- Holistic approach to the design process.
- Experience in leading a team of UI designers.
- Very good understanding of the game industry and video games, as well as knowledge of current trends.
- Ability to react accordingly to changing plans and prioritize efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Fluency in English.