Lead FX Artist
As a Lead VFX Artist, you will help to develop and lead a team of VFX Artists to create amazing real-time effects throughout multiple projects. Together with your team, you will play a key role in ensuring the technical and artistic quality of our games.
Your daily tasks:
- creating stunning visuals effects for huge open world titles,
- developing strong VFX visual guidelines and libraries,
- setting up best practices, workflows, and pipelines for our VFX team,
- working closely with other Team Leads to create FX which supports the grand vision of our products,
- influencing further development of internal technologies and artistic capabilities to reach the visual benchmarks,
- creating optimized visual effects for real-time rendering within a PBR environment,
- optimizing work and maintaining a balance between quality and performance in-game,
- managing the VFX team and sharing valuable feedback with them on a regular basis for the work/task that they are doing.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- min. 5 years of experience in creating visual special effects for AAA games,
- proven record of managing teams within the game development industry,
- great creativity, artistic skills and commitment,
- advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop,
- ability to create sprite animations (3D Studio Max, Maya, Houdini),
- knowledge of issues related to particle effects,
- familiarity with industry trends and standards in video games,
- good knowledge of applications for liquid simulations (3D Studio Max z FumeFx, Maya z FumeFx, Realflow, Houdini),
- experience in cooperation with programmers to achieve the best visual effects,
- very good command of English.
What we can offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, partial lunch financing, a social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere,
- development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, a mentoring program, internal and external training, English and Polish classes financing.