See all open positions
Lead Character Concept Artist
Your daily tasks:
- Creating character designs that bring our games to life
- Leading the Character Concept Art team
- Working closely with the team that makes character models, joining in their design process and working out the visual problems that arise using your concept art.
You meet our expectations if you have:*
- Outstanding proficiency in designing for the digital world, whether via tablet, Adobe Photoshop or good old pencil and paper,
- Ability to think outside of the box - and blow up the whole concept of boxes and ‘outside’ when you need to,
- Ease and efficiency when working in a team,
- The ability to turn ideas into images,
- Top-notch technique and thorough knowledge of anatomy, perspective, composition, color, and textures,
- Familiarity with what’s hot and where the bar’s been set in the latest movies and games, and the ability to work and create in that style,
- Commitment to the project and a desire to find the best possible way of completing it,
- Knowledge of how a game is made and what needs arise in making it,
*we expect you to attach examples of your work showing implemented character concepts.