See all open positions
Lead 3D Character Artist
Your daily tasks:
- creating and modifying 3D models of characters, working directly with the Art Director, with direction of your work being detailed by the Art Guide,
- creating 3D character models according to defined technical requirements and ensuring the quality of implemented textures,
- presenting effects of your work and efficiently justifying your projects decisions,
- being a part of a competent, interdisciplinary team creating characters,
- working with our internal tools and the Substance Designer, as well as Substance Painter, as well as Marvelous Designer, 3D Coat, Blender and Zbrush
- having substantial influence on the final version of the product and the player’s experience.
Your tasks as a Leader:
- accepts and receives the effects of the work of team members (Character + Material Artists), assessing them in terms of content and consistency with the assumed vision, based on the effects visible in the game,
- provides constructive feedback to speed up the production process,
- proposes, implements and warns technical solutions to improve production,
- predicts, reports and propose solutions on possible obstacles in implementation of the design vision,
- supports development of individual members of his team (acts as a Mentor),
- being the guardian of company culture,supports Producer in solving difficult situations in the team and improving team’s morale,
- cooperates with other Leads in order to synchronize expectations regarding working standards,
- evaluates tasks and proposes optimized solutions in a given ares,
- attends to creative and specialist meetings and shares knowledge with the team, to be sure, that vision and directions are understandable
You meet our expectations, if you are:
- experienced. Have at least 7 years of experience in creating 3D character models (preferbly in 3DsMax or Blender) for AAA project and expperience in working as a Lead.
- talented and creative. Models created by you are telling a story and are realistic.
- curious about the world and ambitious. Want to see the effects of your work to come to life in the world of our game,
- sensitive. Models that you create are interesting, authentic and full of love,
- open minded. Like to share your knowledge and experience with others.
- empathetic. Have ability to cooperate with people and share practical tips on their work and development.