See all open positions
Work Model: hybrid
At Techland, we believe in treating our players with care and respect. We are gamers ourselves and we understand that honesty, transparency and integrity, coupled with an ambitious approach to everything we do, is the right way to go.
If you’re passionate about finance and people, and you feel like you share these ideals, we’d like to hear from you!
This job is a hybrid position from our Wroclaw office.
- Participation in the company's payment process,
- Preparing periodic reports for external entities (banks, NBP, UOKiK),
- Handling domestic and foreign banking documentation (KYC, AML, FATCA, etc),
- Supporting the Finance Department in planning, reporting and managing liquidity,
- Active involvement in developing daily work tools and optimizing processes,
- Preparing analyses and reports commissioned by superiors,
- Daily cooperation with other departments of the company.
- Hold a bachelor or master degree (preferably in finance, banking or related),
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel,
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills,
- Very good command of English - both in speaking and writing,
- Good command of Polish - both in speaking and writing.
- A wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- An outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- A constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- Many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- State-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free car park (Wrocław/Warsaw office).