See all open positions
Your daily tasks:
- preparation of simple documents, in particular confidentiality agreements, agreements regarding day-to-day administrative matters, likeness agreements, specific work contracts, contracts of mandate, etc.,
- work on standard documents,
- organizing ordinary and extraordinary meetings of shareholders, preparing applications to the National Court Register,
- monitoring changes in law,
- administration and organization of documents (in particular digitization, archiving and preparation and updating of sets of contracts, proxies and other corporate documents),
- support in current legal issues.
You meet our expectations if you:
- are a law graduate, or an legal apprentice,
- have 1-2 years of experience working in a law office or as an in-house, nice to have experience in the broadly understood commercial law (in particular work on commercial contracts), intellectual property law, personal data protection and labor law,
- speak English fluently,
- are familiar with MS Office,
- are hard-working, well-organized and accurate,
- approach your tasks responsibly, ensuring the highest quality of their implementation.