See all open positions
Junior Game Programmer
Your daily tasks will focus on the design and implementation of gameplay mechanics in Techland's newest games, in particular:
- creating and prototyping new gameplay mechanics/systems,
- development of already existing code,
- co–operation with artists and designers.
You meet our expectations if you have :
- good knowledge of C++,
- experience working with STL,
- knowledge of programming design patterns,
- authentic passion for games as well as knowledge of the latest titles and trends in computer games,
- good command of English.
Nice to have:
- experience working on any game related projects as a programmer,
- computer science education,
- knowledge of commercial game engines such as Unreal Engine 4 and / or Unity,
- strong math skills.