Junior FX Artist
Your daily tasks:
Creation of visual special effects (e.g. explosions, flames, dust, sprays of water, effects of magic) based on particle systems; to be used in Techland’s video games.
- creation of particle effects in Techland’s FX editor (learning the software),
- creation of FX elements - drawing textures, script editing for materials and effects,
- co-design of special effects (close cooperation with FX programmers),
- active participation in the game graphics improvement process.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have great creativity, artistic skills and commitment,
- have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop,
- are able to create sprite animations (3D Studio Max, Maya, Houdini),
- have basic knowledge of issues related to particle effects,
- are familiar with industry trends and standards in video games,
- speak English fluently.
Nice to have:
- experience in creating visual effects for video games,
- basic knowledge of applications for liquid simulations (3D Studio Max z FumeFx, Maya z FumeFx, Realflow, Houdini),
- experience in cooperation with programmers, to achieve the best visual effects, using given technology.