Junior Channel Marketing Manager
- Supporting the creation and execution of global Go-to-Market plans,
- Supporting key partners’ trade marketing counterparts with assets and product information,
- Managing the creation of marketing assets by internal Creative Marketing team,
- Monitoring trade marketing execution in digital and physical retail,
- Executing promotional campaigns and gathering reports on their results.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position,
- Ability to independently drive multiple projects simultaneously,
- Strong understanding of the video games industry landscape (e.g. knowledge of key players, products, revenue models, etc.)
- Vivid proactivity and problem-solving mindset,
- Very good communication and social skills,
- Basic familiarity with graphic design and video production,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.