See all open positions
Junior 3D Artist
Your main responsibility will be to create 3D models for our next big title.
Your daily tasks:
- creating and modifying 3D models, working directly with the Art Director, with direction of your work being detailed by the Art Guide,
- creating 3D models according to defined technical requirements and ensuring the quality of implemented textures,
- presenting effects of your work and efficiently justifying your projects decisions,
- being a part of a competent, interdisciplinary team creating environment,
- learning our internal tools and (if you are not familiar with) the Substance Designer, as well as Substance Painter,
- having substantial influence on the final version of the product and the player’s experience.
You meet our expectations if you are:
- experienced. Have experience in creating 3D models (using 3DsMax or Blender) to AAA projects,
- talented and creative. Models created by you are telling a story and are realistic,
- curious about the world and ambitious. Want to see the effects of your work to come to life in the world of our game,
- sensitive. Models that you create are interesting, authentic and full of love,
- open minded. Like to share your knowledge and experience with others.