See all open positions
IT Systems Administrator
Your daily tasks:
- configuration and maintenance of version control systems and software development,
- administration, supervision and monitoring of the deployment environment,
- implementation of Administrator's work automation tools,
- support for IT Helpdesk tasks, working with teams of programmers and devops.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have knowledge of version control systems, preferably Perforce,
- are experienced in administration of a Continuous Integration environment, preferably Jenkins,
- have practical scripting skills in Bash/Python/Perl,
- are experienced in administration of Windows systems,
- speak Englisg communicatively.
Nice to have:
- experience in administration of Unix/Linux systems,
- experience in using monitoring tools,
- ability to work with virtual environments,
- knowledge of LAN/WAN issues,
- knowledge of SQL at the administrative level.