See all open positions
Intern - Programmer in the Technology Department (Tools and Game Engine)
Your daily tasks:
- designing and implementing tool applications supporting the production of video games,
- co–creating our proprietary engine technology,
- developing new functionalities and introducing innovations to existing solutions.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have very good C++ programming skills,
- have ease of communication with co–workers, as well as the users of our technologies,
- have interest in video games, as well as in the technology of their production,
- are creative, unconventional, as well as logical thinking skills,
- speak English communicatively - proficiency enabling to work with code and technical documentation.
Nice to have:
- own programming achievements,
- knowledge of current engines and tools for creating games available on the market,
- knowledge of interaction design issues,
- general knowledge of issues related to the creation of network solutions (e.g. TCP and UDP socket programming, REST API, topics concerning network configuration and security).