See all open positions
Intern – Programmer in the Gameplay Department
- prototyping game mechanics and playability elements,
- supporting the team in the realization of current projects.
We are looking for people for whom video games are not only a hobby, but a passion and creative and engaged students or graduates of IT/mathematics majors who:
- are well acquainted with the video games market and are interested in the technology of their production
- know the technology of programming languages well, i.e. object–oriented programming, C++ (knowledge of scripting languages is welcome)
- know English on a level enabling to understand and create technical documentation
- have the willingness to constantly learn and develop
Nice to have:
- own games/prototypes
- knowledge of engines and tools, such as UE4, or Unity.