See all open positions
Game User Experience Researcher - Intern
We are looking for a passionate, detail-oriented User Experience Researcher to join our UX Team in Techland.
Your daily tasks:
- assist with the execution of playtest including:
- testing the playtested features, taking care of the whole hardware/software setup, intake/outtake of participants, playtests moderation, taking notes,
- provide summarized research notes containing observations and players comments,
- prepare surveys and edit reports,
- recruit participants through our database and successfully communicate with them.
You meet our expectations if you:
- have deep passion for video games, science and people,
- have Master Degree or pursuing a Master's Degree in Psychology, Cognitive Science, HCI (or related field),
- have outstanding verbal and written communication skills,
- speak English fluently,
- have excellent organizational and analytical skills.
Nice to have:
- practical experience in research areas,
- experience as QA or game design in game development (or related field).