As an FX Artist, you will help to bring environments, weapons and characters to life in our games. Using special effects, you will support gameplay and create complete immersion in a given scene.
Your daily tasks:
- creation of visual special effects (e.g. explosions, flames, dust, sprays of water, effects of magic) based on particle systems; to be used in Techland’s video games.
- creation of particle effects in Techland’s FX editor (learning the software),
- creation of FX elements - drawing textures, script editing for materials and effects,
- co-design of special effects (close cooperation with FX programmers),
- active participation in the game graphics improvement process.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- min. 2 years of experience in creating visual special effects for AAA games,
- great creativity, artistic skills and commitment,
- advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop,
- ability to create sprite animations (3D Studio Max, Maya, Houdini),
- knowledge of issues related to particle effects,
- familiarity with industry trends and standards in video games,
- good knowledge of applications for liquid simulations (3D Studio Max z FumeFx, Maya z FumeFx, Realflow, Houdini),
- experience in cooperation with programmers to achieve the best visual effects,
- very good command of English.
What we can offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, partial lunch financing, a social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere,
- development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, a mentoring program, internal and external training, English and Polish classes financing.