Environment 3D Artist
As an Environment 3D Artist, you will be a part of a team responsible for creating high-quality 3D models for building our environments. You will work closely with the Team Leader and Art Director. Your duties will consist of creating assets or complex sets of assets as well as contributing to building the environment by set dressing and level art support.
Your daily tasks:
- creating high-quality 3D Models & Textures
- integrating 3D Assets into our game engine following the defined technical requirements and ensuring that both technical and artistic quality is met.
- creating environments and set dressing based on concept art & references
- working closely with the Art Lead and Senior members of the team to make sure the artistic vision is coming to life
- collaborating with other departments to help create the best player experience possible.
- working with Production to ensure time estimates are accurate and achievable.
- supporting the Asset Outsourcing process by gathering references and creating prototype 3d models.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- a minimum of 3+ years of experience in creating Environment / Prop Art in AAA game development with at least one AAA title connected to your name
- great understanding of next-gen asset creation workflow
- deep understanding of art fundamentals and design, a keen eye for composition, shape, colour and detail
- an exceptional understanding of form, structure and silhouette in regard to modelling
- strong texturing and painting skills
- great knowledge of 3D packages such as 3DsMax or Blender
- proficient in Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance 3D Painter
- great communication skills & team-player attitude
- fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
Nice to have:
- great knowledge of the gaming industry
- good knowledge Substance Designer
- animation and/or rigging skills are a plus
What we can offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, partial lunch financing, a social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere,
- development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, a mentoring program, internal and external training, financing of English and Polish classes.