Work Model: remote / onsite / hybrid
Warszawa, Poland; Wrocław, Poland
Techland is one of the biggest and best-known Polish game developers with studios in Wroclaw and Warsaw. For over 30 years, we've carried a tradition of providing gamers with unforgettable experiences. We're an international team of over 400 highly-skilled professionals driven by a passion for gaming, always striving for the best quality.
We’re fueled by the support of our global community built on the foundation of successful AAA franchises such as Call of Juarez, Dead Island, or Dying Light. The gamers' trust in our games has resulted in our newest project, Dying Light 2 Stay Human, selling more than 5 million copies across all platforms within the first month after release.
On top of continuously growing the world of Dying Light through a robust post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, we're also working on an unannounced AAA Open World Action RPG set in a brand new fantasy universe; our biggest project to date.
Techland's mission strictly determines every aspect of our work: we want to create unforgettable experiences.
As a DevSecOps Engineer, you will be integral in building and enforcing the security during every step of the game software development life cycle. You will be tasked with integrating security practices into the DevOps processes, ensuring secure code deployment, and managing the infrastructure to prevent security breaches. You will be working within the Technology/Development team, but due to your responsibilities, you will report to the appropriately designated members of the Security Department.
- implement and maintain security infrastructure as code (IaC) within the CI/CD pipelines,
- perform automated security scanning of code, dependencies, and containers to identify vulnerabilities,
- collaborate with development teams to address security issues in early development phases and provide remediation strategies,
- develop and enforce security best practices across development and operations teams,
- monitor and react to security incidents, providing post-mortem analysis and process improvement.
- strong understanding of DevOps and security practices (DevSecOps),
- familiarity with Microsoft Windows and GNU/Linux system security concepts,
- experience with tools like Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, and security scanning tools (e.g., SonarQube, Fortify, Snyk),
- proficiency in scripting languages for automation (e.g., Python, Bash),
- knowledge of cloud security practices and providers (AWS, Azure, GCP),
- effective communication skills and teamwork mentality,
- fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- certifications such as CompTIA Security+, CEH, or any relevant DevSecOps certifications,
- experience with infrastructure as code (Terraform, CloudFormation),
- a strong understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements.
What we can offer:
- a wide array of benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation support, pro-health campaigns, psychological support, gifts for different occasions, bonuses,
- an outstanding work atmosphere in a highly-skilled team of professionals, with flexible working hours, no dress code, and full support of the dedicated HR Business Partner,
- a constant stream of company newsletters, PR & project updates so you will always be in the know,
- many opportunities for personal development: a dedicated development budget for each employee, extra two paid days for training and CSR, stable career paths, extensive internal and external training, and financing of English and Polish language classes,
- state-of-the-art offices filled with chillout zones, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym (Wrocław office), and a free underground car park (Wrocław office).