See all open positions
Developer Systems Administrator
- Configuration and maintenance of version control systems and software development,
- Administration, supervision and monitoring of the deployment environment,
- Implementation of Administrator's work automation tools,
- Support for IT Helpdesk tasks, working with teams of programmers and devops.
- Knowledge of version control systems, preferably Perforce,
- Experience in administration of a Continuous Integration environment, preferably
- Practical scripting skills in Bash/Python/Perl,
- Experience in administration of Windows systems,
- Communicative knowledge of English in speaking and writing.
Nice to have:
- Experience in administration of Unix/Linux systems,
- Experience in using monitoring tools,
- Ability to work with virtual environments,
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN issues,
- Knowledge of SQL at the administrative level.